Important Dates and Deadlines
- Submission of papers: Extended to 6 April 2009
GENERAL TRACK SUBMISSION NOW CLOSED
- Final paper publication files to be received by:31 May 2009
Invited Sessions and Workshops
- Proposal for Invited Sessions/Workshops – as soon as possible.
- Session/Workshop Chair sets submission deadlines
- Final paper publication files to be received by: 31 May 2009
Early / Authors Registration Deadline
- Registration opens: 31 May 2009
- Early / Authors Registration Deadline: 1 July 2009
Inclusion of Papers in the Proceedings
Every paper must have at least one author who has registered for the conference with payment by the Early Registration Deadline for the paper to appear in the proceedings. Any paper that does not have at least one author who has registered and paid by the Early Registration Deadline will be withdrawn from the Springer proceedings.
The publication files are the wordprocessor source in MS Word or LaTeX together with a final PDF made from these source files.